You May be Eligible to Save on Your VASCEPA® Prescription
For the first prescription, the patient will not pay the first $75 of their co-pay. For the next 11 refills prior to 12/31/13, the patient is responsible for the first $25 and the card pays up to the next $75.
In order to redeem this offer you must have a valid prescription for VASCEPA. Follow the dosage instructions given by your doctor. This card may not be redeemed for cash. Cardholders with questions, please call 1-855-497-8462.
VASCEPA® is covered on the majority of plans with minimal restrictions.Visit www.VASCEPASavings.com now to sign up!
* Prescriber ID# required on prescription. Not for use by residents of VT, nor Medical professionals licensed in VT. May not be used to obtain prescription drugs paid for by Federal and State Healthcare Programs including Medicare Part D. This offer is not valid for those under 18 years of age.
What is VASCEPA?
VASCEPA is a prescription medicine used along with a low-fat and low-cholesterol diet to lower high levels of triglycerides (fats) in adults.
- It is not known if VASCEPA changes your risk of having inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis).
- It is not known if VASCEPA prevents you from having a heart attack or stroke.
- It is not known if VASCEPA is safe and effective in children.
What are the possible side effects of VASCEPA?
- Do not take VASCEPA if you are allergic to icosapent ethyl or any of the ingredients in VASCEPA.
- It is not known if people who are allergic to fish or shellfish are also allergic to VASCEPA.
- The most common side effect of VASCEPA is joint pain. Talk to your doctor for medical advice about side effects. As with all drugs, you may experience a serious side effect when taking VASCEPA.
- Take VASCEPA capsules whole. Do not break, crush, dissolve, or chew VASCEPA capsules before swallowing.
- You may report side effects by calling 1-855-VASCEPA or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
For more information on VASCEPA, see the full Prescribing Information or call 1-855-VASCEPA (1-855-827-2372).